Sign up as a volunteer at Oslo World here!
Oslo World Music Festival can not be conducted without volunteers!
We are so lucky to have a big group of fantastic volunteers that help us every year.
Want to register as a volunteer?
What do you get in return?
- Unique concerts
- Useful work experience and an insight to the making of a festival.
- Meetings with big artists and a lot of nice people.
- Volunteer pass that gives you free access to most of the concerts.
- Closing party after the last concert.
- Cheaper tickets to concerts from our venues all year round. And other gatherings during the year!
As a volunteer you have to:
- Work two – three shifts (depending on the length of the shift).
- Meet up at appointed time and work until you are given permission to leave.
- Please notify us if you become sick or are prevented from coming to your shift!
For info: the festival unfortunately does not cover accommodation, transportation or per diems!
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!